High throughput methods in medical diagnostics 2019
Tentative scheduleThere are 25 hours provided for this workshop. With the intro meeting (1hr) we have decided this semester to divide this class into 8 times 3 hr blocks. The tentative schedule: 04/11, 11/11, 18/11 we meet at 4pm sharp. After that we meet on 09/01, 13/01 and 20/01 at 14:15. We might shuffle this around to accommodate the exam weeks and other unforeseen changes in the schedule.
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners' Genomics in general practice
- Animation: The Central Dogma
- Biesecker LG, Green RC. "Diagnostic clinical genome and exome sequencing." N Engl J Med. 2014 Jun 19;370(25):2418-25
- Kamps et al. "Next-Generation Sequencing in Oncology: Genetic Diagnosis, Risk Prediction and Cancer Classification." Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2017, 18, 308
- Molecular Biology of the Cell, 4th ed. Alberts, et al